Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Great Race!

This baby is due on December 18. My last final is on December 16. Try getting ready for a home water-birth, when you have 5 tests and 2 finals that are approaching just as quickly! Not happening! I don't even have a car seat, yet. Much less clothing, blankets, diapers or anything baby-related. If ye are prepared, ye shall have no fear- I have to say that I should be petrified!


But. . . I'm not. I'm just so tired of the whole pregnancy thing, that it doesn't even seem to be related to the baby that's inside. On the bright side, though, this is the first time that the last trimester (and the school semester), seem to be going way too fast!


Whenever Keith wants to talk about baby names, I just look at him and think "that's what all those hours of labor are for!" I don't say it, b/c he already thinks I've lost it (which is pretty perceptive of him!)

Calvin- Dec. 23, 2003
(This was taken 5 years ago - it's been a while since I've done this baby thing!)

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Good luck.. you're in the home stretch! We went to see pictures of you now and all the kids, haven't seen them in so long! Can't wait fr an update :)

Leslie Cosgriff McKinney said...

Wow Candi, you blogged!! I haven't done it in 4 months, but soon... Anyway I appreciate reading your experiences. It actually makes me feel better to know I am not the only one whose life seems insane!! Sometimes I get tired of reading the perfect blogs of all my friends (even though I know they can't possibly have as perfect lives as they seem!)